Let’s RIDE people!
Be fuelled up and ready to GO!
– 10.00am meet at Gas – Whatawhata
– 10.30am leave
Pirongia – Kawhia – cafe – home
Keep a lookout, any changes will be posted here and to FB events on the Saturday.
Group Riding Guidelines:
Ride in group formation
Be responsible for the rider behind you!
– ENSURE they SEE YOU TURN (if turning at an intersection). Stop and wait for them if necessary (you will now be the marker)
– If there’s no marker keep following the road, everyone is to follow this rule so no one will get lost!
- We will regroup periodically
- Ride your own ride; it’s NOT A RACE
- Don’t be a dick! Be considerate and safe when overtaking.
- Know who ‘tail-end-Charlie’ is.
- If leaving the ride tell someone so no one comes looking for you! (ensure no-one follows you!)
- Obey all laws and use caution at all times.
- Ensure your bike is road legal, and obey laws.
I accept that by joining this event that I ride at my own risk and am responsible for my own actions and that of my pillion; and hereby release, waive, discharge and hold blameless “Ducati Owners Club of New Zealand”, including but not limited to owners, organizers, affiliates or administrators and all persons, entities and contractors connected to “DOCNZ” from any and all liability for death, disability, personal injury (including mental injury), property damage, property theft, loss of personal equipment.