– 9.30 am Briefing
Free – all Ducati’s welcome
Chris Ferguson – ph 0279430254
Group Riding Guidelines:
You are responsible for your own riding!
- No need to keep up as the ride leader will be waiting at every turning intersection
- Ride in group formation (ask if you do not know what this is)
- Ride your own ride; it’s NOT A RACE
- Don’t be a dick! Don’t cut corners! Be considerate and safe when overtaking!
- Tell the ride leader if you’re leaving the ride so we don’t come looking for you!
- Ride leaders phone number is on the event notice if needed
- Know who ‘tail-end-Charlie’ is
- Obey laws and use caution when riding
- Ensure your bike is road legal and obey laws
I accept that by joining this event that I ride at my own risk and am responsible for my own actions and that of my pillion; and hereby release, waive, discharge and hold blameless “Ducati Owners Club of New Zealand”, including but not limited to owners, organizers, affiliates or administrators and all persons, entities and contractors connected to “DOCNZ” from any and all liability for death, disability, personal injury (including mental injury), property damage, property theft, loss of personal equipment.